TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
All online payments to Advanced Installation Services, Inc. D/B/A Advanced Bonded for services rendered are subject to the following conditions.
1. Advanced Bonded accepts the following cards:
d. American Express
2. THERE WILL BE A 3% CONVENIENCE FEE IF YOU PAY BY CREDIT CARD. If you live in a State in which this practice is forbidden, you must pay via ACH, Certified Check, or Cash. Advanced Bonded is not beholden in determining if this is the case for any transaction.
3. Credit card payments are secure:
a. Payments will be processed directly by PayTrace using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
b. Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
c. Advanced Bonded does not have access to your credit card details.
a. If successful, Advanced Bonded or PayTrace will confirm that your payment was completed.
b. If unsuccessful, Advanced Bonded or PayTrace will advise that your payment has failed. Advanced Bonded will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
c. If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods available. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly.
5. Advanced Bonded will confirm your payment details via email.
6. Advanced Bonded does not offer refunds.
7. Any and all shipping issues regarding damages, shortages, and delivery obligations are the responsibility of the freight carrier, not Advanced Bonded. No refunds or reduction of charges are given under these circumstances.
8. If you have any questions regarding your payment, please contact Advanced Bonded and ask to speak with the person assigned to your account.
9. Advanced Bonded’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.